We use own and third party cookies to improve our services, customize our website, facilitate navigation of our users, provide a better experience in the use of the website, identify problems to improve it, make measurements and usage statistics and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing the use of the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a proper functioning of the site.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Likewise, in the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third party cookies.
Types of cookies depending on the purpose:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting video or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or image) or share content through social networks.Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Geolocation cookies: these are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
Types of Cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: these are those in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
|NID||Map information||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information during the display of pages with Google maps.||6 months|
|_ga||Analytics||It is used to distinguish users and collects information about how the user uses these web pages anonymously. It can include data such as the browser being used or number of pages viewed and enables the unique visitor tracking feature.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics||It is used to distinguish users and collects information about how the user uses these web pages anonymously. It may include data such as the browser being used or number of pages viewed.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_1902552_1||Analytics||This cookie is used for the configuration of Google Analytics.||10 minutes|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar||Analytics||This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know if that visitor is included in the sample used to generate funnels.||1 year|
|_hjid||Hotjar||Analytics||This cookie is set when the client first arrives on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to keep the Hotjar user ID unique to that site in the browser. This ensures that behavior on subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.||1 year|
|_icl_current_language||Own||Personalization||Identifies the user’s language||1 day|
|livecall-account-7921||Livecall||Technique||Identify origin of call requests||1 year|
|IDE||Marketing||Used by Google to record and report on user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement and presenting targeted ads to the user.||1 year|
|1P_JAR||Marketing||Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.||15 days|
|AID||Advertising||Relevant ads. Contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||Persistent|
|ANID||Advertising||Contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||Persistent|
|CONSENT||Own||Technique||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||1 year|
|NID||Advertising||Contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||6 months|
|Secure-3PAPISID||Advertising||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|Secure-3PSID||Advertising||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|Secure-3PSIDCC||Advertising||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|_gcl_au||Own||Advertising||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with the efficiency of advertising on websites that use their services.||3 months|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Hotjar||Technique||This cookie is set to let Hotjar know if that visitor is included in the data sampling defined by your site’s page view limit.||30 minutes|
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Own||Technique||Used for the acceptance of necessary cookies||11 months|
|Livecall-account-7921||Livecall||Technique||Required to use LiveCall||1 year|
|Pll_language||Own||Personalization||It is a persistent and personalization cookie. It belongs to the WordPress plugin that allows you to save the language in which the site will be displayed to the user.||6 hours|
|Spu_closing_20211||Own||Technique||Let them know that you are not interested in the offer at this time and do not show the pop-up again.||–|
|Vchideactivationmsg_vc11||Own||Technique||Send messages from the contact form|
|Viewed_cookie_policy||Own||Technique||Cookie for internal use necessary for the operation of the display of the cookies policy of the web.|
|WordPress_test_cookie||Own||Technique||This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.||Session|
|Wp_saving-post||Own||Technique||WordPress cookie necessary for the functioning of the page. Stores information from comments on articles.|
Used to track whether a saved post exists in a post that is being edited. If present, allows the user to restore the data.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN BROWSERS?
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on their computer:
- Chrome Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Settings
For more information, you can check Google Support or your browser’s Help.
- Explorer Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools ->Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari Preferences -> Security
For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
Disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may at any time withdraw their consent in relation to the Cookies Policy, and may delete the cookies stored on their equipment through the settings and configurations of their Internet browser, indicated above, as well as by accessing our configuration panel: